Re: Webdb / Portal

From: Amy A. Miller <milleraa_at_isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:03:02 -0500

[Quoted] I can't speak for differences of platform, but we're also in the midst of upgrading to 8.1.7 (AIX, though), and found and confirmed with Oracle that WebDB2.2 won't work in an 8.1.7 environment. So, we're forced to hold up our 8i upgrade so we can migrate from WebDB to Portal at the same time.

Good luck!

--
Amy A. Miller, Data Analyst