Re: Prompts in Form Builder

From: Soltesz Andras <soltesz_andras_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:25:03 +0100

You can disable a lot of system messages by simply set the :SYSTEM.%_LEVEL variable (I can't remember the exact name, but you can find it easily in the help).

At exitting form you can use the EXIT_FORM function with NO_VALIDATE option. (Be careful with it)

"Neil Fairweather" <neildf_at_hotmail.com> az alábbiakat írta a következõ üzenetben: news:M%in6.2109$br1.52396_at_sodalite.nbnet.nb.ca...