Re: oracle software packager

From: Soltesz Andras <soltesz_andras_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:28:37 +0100

I have heard that they stopped supporting oracle software packager. If your application was installed by Installer packages, probably you will have to find another solution in the future. Try the ORACLE Support, but you might not get better answer.

"James" <gatergater2_at_hotmail.com> az alábbiakat írta a következõ üzenetben: news:5ecn6.344$FS3.37770_at_sjc-read.news.verio.net...