Using Stored Procedures in JDeveloper

From: (wrong string) é Laursen <rene_at_ssv.dk>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:54:59 +0100

Hello, I am new to Java/JDeveloper and are having some problems "getting in to the environment".
I am used to Pascal/Delphi.

My actual problem is how to invoke a stored procedure from a project containing data-aware-controls.
It seems that I shall use a CallAbleStatement to do this. To create CallAbleStatement objects I must have a Connection object. How can I reuse the connection "contained" in the SessionInfo object that I am already having on my data-aware-controls form. Or do I have to re-create a Connection object from URL/UserName/Password - this seems wrong to me, why can't I use the connection I have defined in JDeveloper under Connections ?.
If I have to create a new Connection object, which implications does this have when it comes to Deployment ?

Hope somebody can help me or direct me to a source why I can get information.
René Laursen
SSV-Udvikling Received on Fri Feb 23 2001 - 11:54:59 CET

Original text of this message