Re: Database update problem Visio 2000 SR1, Oracle 8i, Win2K

From: Peter Cohen <pcohen_at_navigate.com.au>
Date: 13 Feb 2001 01:18:11 +0100

Hi Pavan
I am having the same problem and have tried several different things. I now have the latest ODBC driver from Oracle ...no difference Have you managed to generate a DDL script at all?..I can build a generic one but it has all the complex object relational objects exploded into their component bits which isn't much help except that it seems to point the finger at the interraction between Visio and oracle's O-R requirements or driver.

Have you located any other sources of help ?

I am still looking and if i find anything I'll let you know.

Best Regards
Peter Cohen

NAVIGATE Pty. Ltd.
Spatial Systems Developers and GIS Consultants Level 3, 3 Northcliff St, Milsons Point, NSW, 2061, AUSTRALIA Tel: (61-2) 9955 6009 Fax: (61-2) 9955 6104 www.navigate.com.au Unless explicitly stated, the opinions expressed in this email are that of the author and not Navigate Pty Ltd
--
Posted from navigate1.lnk.au.asiaonline.net [210.215.53.135]