Re: How to Maximize a window in Oracle Forms? Please Help

From: Joost Bataille <bataille_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:33:18 +0100

Maarten Martens <maarten.martens_at_freebel.net> wrote in message news:kk8a8t4j59pv5l0atfsm0qq66vu15ivo3r_at_4ax.com...
> Hello All,
>
> Can anybody help me? I've created a form with one window. It's called
> "IngaveWindow". I've created the following procedure :
>
> PROCEDURE ResizeWindow(Ingavewindow varchar2) IS
> wn_id2 Window;
> BEGIN
> wn_id2 := Find_Window(Ingavewindow);
> set_Window_property(wn_id2,window_state,maximize);
> END;
>
> Is this correct?
It's a bit confusing to give the input parameter of your procedure the name 'Ingavewindow', I'd prefer something like 'windowname'.

  I just can't seem to call it...I tried to call the procedure in
> the when_new_form_instance trigger on form level...But I don't know
 exactly how
> to do it. Can somebody give me an example?
You could write 'ResizeWindow('IngaveWindow');

 I already maximized the runtime
> window by using the "Set_Window_Property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE,
> MAXIMIZE);" command...Now I would also like to maximize the Canvaswindow
> itself...
 Why don't you add "Set_Window_Property('IngaveWindow', WINDOW_STATE,
> MAXIMIZE);"

Good luck, Joost Received on Sun Feb 11 2001 - 16:33:18 CET

Original text of this message