How to Maximize a window in Oracle Forms? Please Help

From: Maarten Martens <maarten.martens_at_freebel.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:11:39 GMT

Hello All,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can anybody help me? I've created a form with one window. It's called "IngaveWindow". I've created the following procedure :

PROCEDURE ResizeWindow(Ingavewindow varchar2) IS wn_id2 Window;
BEGIN
wn_id2 := Find_Window(Ingavewindow);
set_Window_property(wn_id2,window_state,maximize); END; Is this correct? I just can't seem to call it...I tried to call the procedure in [Quoted] the when_new_form_instance trigger on form level...But I don't know exactly how [Quoted] to do it. Can somebody give me an example? I already maximized the runtime [Quoted] window by using the "Set_Window_Property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE, MAXIMIZE);" command...Now I would also like to maximize the Canvaswindow itself...

Thanx in advance

Sincerely,
Maarten Received on Sat Feb 10 2001 - 12:11:39 CET

Original text of this message