Re: Reports2Excel export

From: Vanessa Allison <freeside_at_clara.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:26:13 -0000

I produce monthly reports in csv format using Reports 6. The initial export is quite poor, so we have written macros which format the reports and the output is very good.

I know the initial work load is quite tedious, but if the reports are used frequently the work is well worth the effort.

Regards,
Vanessa.