Re: How put *.fmx, *.rfd, *.mmx etc. in database ?

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_ds.znet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 19:32:52 -0800

"Haplo" <Andrzej.Siedy_at_hemminger.pl> wrote in message news:95tm48$9am$1_at_news.tpi.pl...
> Hallo !!!
> I must put my project into database, but I don't know what should to do. I
> know that exists special sql files to create sepcial tables in database, but
> I don't know where find it. Maybe somebody know that... so pleas tell me.
>
> Great Thanks !!!

There are options in the developer to prompt you for saving and opening files to/from the filesystem only (as usual) or to prompt you with the database option. Set this option in your preferences to prompt you and then when you save your files (Save As...) it'll prompt you for filesystem or database - pick database.

-Matt Received on Fri Feb 09 2001 - 04:32:52 CET

Original text of this message