Re: xwindows development with Oracle Applications

From: Raymond Allo <rallo_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 08:55:02 GMT

Steven,

  1. Why do you want to go to the HP version of Dev2K? Develop on 95/98 and ftp your files (fmb and rdf) to the HP and re-generate from the command line. (you don't even have to the rdf files).
  2. If you insist on X-windows etc, Humming bird is expensive . A very good shareware product is Xmanager from netserang (www.netserang.com) (US $69)

Raymond