Re: Report 6 Parameters - Help please

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 01:06:51 GMT

That sounds like pretty STRANGE behavior if you ask me. You'd think you would only see the reports parameter form once. In any case, can't you create a package that contains the parameter values?

ie. before-parameter form:

    if package variables are populated then

         set parameters to package values    end if

iie. after parameter form

     set the package level variables to hold a "copy" of the parameters.

That way, I would think you'd have a copy of the parameters on the 2nd pass. The first pass should show the values as received. Would this work???