Unable to start OMS on Solaris

From: <paulatk42_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:35:17 GMT

I'm trying to turn a Solaris box into our OEM / Management Server box.

The problem is this. Having installed the software I downloaded from OTN, I am trying to start the management server. The command to do so appears to be

        oemctrl start oms
When I do this, I get the following:
Oracle Enterprise Manager Version 2.0.4.0.0 - Server Control Program
[main][17:4:49:902] Vxa - Initialization
exception encountered!
[main][17:4:49:996]

Error starting Oracle Management Server. oracle.sysman.vdc.VdcCryptoService

I have no idea where to even start. None of this comes up when I search OTN. Thoughts / help? Thanks!

Paul

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 10:35:17 CET

Original text of this message