availability forms with oracle8i-personal under windows98

From: Wanda Kuiper <w.kuiper_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:21:37 +0100

[Quoted] I am currently learning to work with oracle, SQL+ and forms. For studypurposes I have oracle8i-personal at home under windows98. Is there a possibility to get my hands on a version of forms that works with oracle8i-personal under windows98.
I now have forms6i (probably for windows95 )installed. But it is impossible to get to the database from the form-builder.) Anyone got an answer. (It might be that i am just being stupid and doing something wrong.)

Anyway, thanx Received on Thu Jan 11 2001 - 21:21:37 CET

Original text of this message