Re: Designer 6i & Oracle 8.1.6 on same machine

From: Binod Kumar Singh <binodkumar.s_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:39:30 +0530

Hello,

   As I remember in the designer 6i release notes itself the solution is there.

   Ideally one should install designer6i first and then the oracle server ,

   but in case u have installed the server first, u need to change the registry entry

   and make the second home ( for designer 6i ) the default home.    Hope this helps
 Binod.