Re: SQL*Report and SQL*Forms?

From: Alex Filonov <afilonov_at_pro-ns.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 20:32:49 GMT

In article <93d58b$4al$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   robertchung0909_at_my-deja.com wrote:

These are not dumb questions.
SQL*Forms and SQL*Report are old tools, character-based. CRT utility was used to create terminal description files to be used with SQL*Forms. SQL*Forms v2.3 is still used in Oracle Applications v10.7 (character forms).

> I know these are dumb questions, but I have no clue because I am not
> Oracle Developer user. Is SQL*Report the same thing as Oracle Report
> that is included in Oracle Developer/2000? What about SQL*Forms?
> Also, what is CRT Utility? Thank you in advance.
>
> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 09 2001 - 21:32:49 CET