Convert form application to web application

From: Ronald Berube <ronald.berube_at_agr.gouv.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:12:29 -0500

When we are looking to convert a form application to a web application. At a Oracle presentation, the speaker tell us the only thing to do is to convert to application by notify the build a this fact. Secondly to it on the IIS server. At the moment of the call via a web browser client, the IIS via downlaod a CAD need by the client on is computer to run on client side the news application (web).

My questions are :

Is the new application can be deposit on a MS IIS or the Oracle IIS specificly?
Is there something special that we will have to install on the IIS (cab, service, ...)?
What is exactly going to be transfert on the client side to run the new web form application?

Thank's
Ron Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 21:12:29 CET

Original text of this message