Request : Sample html/cgi code to access an Oracle db

From: Yurasis Dragon <yurasis_dragonNOSPAM_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 02:25:43 GMT

I have a small Linux box setup with Apache and an Oracle database. I'd like to play around and see if I can access the db through a browser but have no idea what this code looks like or if I have everything installed.

I have Apache up and running OK, I think - tried a sample script that I found in the cgi-bin directory and it worked.

I have Oracle 8.1.6 EE installed.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

===

Yurasis Dragon
yurasis_dragonNOSPAM_at_yahoo.com
(remove NOSPAM to reply) Received on Thu Nov 30 2000 - 03:25:43 CET

Original text of this message