2 unsimple WebDB 2.2 ?s

From: <jangel_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:32:15 GMT

In my first little Form Based on PL/SQL procedure I'd like to show a response from the proc. in the form, or bring up a Javascript-like box with the response. I'd like to avoid writing a new html page with htp.print or whatever. Any way?

Metalink is down or timing out, and there's a big discrepancy between the Field Level Help and what you can do with Form - Field-level Link box. Help suggests you can click on a Pop-Up Icon next to Link and use one of your existing Link Manager links (which is what I would hope to do...) But that little Pop-Up Icon is missing in reality, and typing in the Link name just gives an execute error. Any solutions? Is this fixed in 3.0/Portal?

TIA, Jon Angel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 18:32:15 CET

Original text of this message