Matrix report problem

From: ml <mluo_at_yesic.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:44:56 -0500

Hi there,

[Quoted] I try to build a matrix report using Reports 6.0. I set the report to draw [Quoted] grid for matrix row field, matrix column field and cell field. But the line width can only be set to hairline. When I tried to set the line width to 1 point,
everthing is wrong. The result was that fields with line frame will kicked out of the parent
repeat group. This happened even when I set the layout model to Flex mode. And the confine mode seems to have no effect at this time.

I also tried to use a template to set fields property but there is no way to set
[Quoted] the line's width. The default line width for all the fields is hairline!!! Received on Thu Nov 23 2000 - 05:44:56 CET

Original text of this message