Re: How to draw grid for matrix report?

From: Clint Redwood <clint.redwood_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 07:58:03 -0000

Hi,

You are going to have some fun I think. Have you tried putting a frame inside the matrix frame which is has half the line thickness you want. (This will leave you with a problem on the outside, of the matrix since the line will be thinner, but you can put another frame on surrounding the whole matrix which may solve that problem.)

You may be ok with the above as long as all your matrix has uniform sizing. If you have expandable frames in either row or column your grid will start to look very odd indeed.

Hope this is of some help.

Clint.