Re: OEM and Linux

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:29:56 GMT

[Quoted] It is the interface layer (middle-tier) of OEM. Called OMS (Oracle Management Server), it takes care of communications between the Console (1st tier) and the Intelligent Agents, running on the 3rd tier. You may run all tiers on one , two or three physically different machines.

According to the docu, you should be able to setup and run OMS on Win'98, NT or Solaris. Is there an option to install the Managemet Server (which is is *not* the same as the repository!)?

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel