OEM and Linux

From: Russell A Cutcliffe <russell.c_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:30:06 +1000

[Quoted] Hi All,

It certainly seems that OEM does not come with the Oracle 8.1.6 distribution for Linux.
[Quoted] [Quoted] Perhaps Oracle believes that 8i EE is enough to give away for free to the [Quoted] Linux community, and while I mightn't like it, I suppose I can see their point.
We can always load OEM for Win NT and keep the Repository on our Linux server, provided we have Win NT and another machine we can devote to this sort of thing....
I'd like to know if anyone out there has tried getting the Solaris Distribution of OEM to work on Linux, after all it IS written in Java isn't it?

[Quoted] [Quoted] [Quoted] Thanks for anything positive you can add guys... Russell Received on Sun Nov 12 2000 - 14:30:06 CET

Original text of this message