Re: Call a FORM in QUERY_ONLY mode

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 22:00:09 GMT

[Quoted] I ran into a similar problem before and I didn't find any way of determining [Quoted] that (via a property or something).

BUT, maybe you can attempt to modify something in a field, set a form level [Quoted] on-error and trap for the "form is running in query only mode" error. If you do that on startup, you can set a package level variable to hold the "query only mode" status. You'll have to generate the error first to see what to look for.
Good luck.