Re: Oracle8i password

From: (wrong string) ³awomir Marcinkowski <slawek_at_bankier.pl>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:02:12 +0100

[Quoted] for user sys password is change_on_install for user system password is manager
for scott is tiger

if you run svrmgrl and it ask you for password write your oracle user passwd.

U¿ytkownik "Alex Martinez" <diversified_at_earthlink.net> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci [Quoted] news:iqyD5.23971$TP6.687519_at_newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...