Re: Oracle8i password

From: Fred Gamache <fgamache1_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 02:46:58 GMT

I have the same issue and none of those default passwords worked. It didn't prompt me for a user name either, just a password. I even tried removing everything (using the Oracle installer) then re-installing everything again. Same result though.

Any other suggestions? (Running Personal 8i on Win98)

"S³awomir Marcinkowski" <slawek_at_bankier.pl> wrote in message news:8ro00s$6fn$1_at_news.tpi.pl...
> for user sys password is change_on_install
> for user system password is manager
> for scott is tiger
>
> if you run svrmgrl and it ask you for password write your oracle user
> passwd.
>

> U¿ytkownik "Alex Martinez" <diversified_at_earthlink.net> napisa³ w
 wiadomo¶ci
> > Help, I just downloaded Oracle personal edition 8i for Windows 98 and
 when