Question on oracle environment Manager of Oracle 8.1.6

From: <apurba_saha_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/07

[Quoted]  We have complete Enterprise Edition of Oracle 8.1.6 installed on AIX. I was wondering in which subdirectory do we receive Oracle Enterprise Manager and what is its name?

[Quoted] Is it true that we can use Tablespace manager,schema manager, Navigator within the OEM? Then we can do away with commands like 'Create Tablespace' etc..

[Quoted] Also if someone can name other oracle executables that we have on AIX or rather Unix platform.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Aug 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message