Key Mapping with Oracle Terminal for Web Application

From: Jason <plotty_at_NOSPAMgmx.net>
Date: 2000/08/07

I have designed an application using Developer 6i and created a different keymapping with Oracle Terminal. When I run my application in Client-Server mode my modified FMRUSW.RES File is used. But when I run my form in Web-mode another set of keymappings (what??) is used. I have tried to set the term parameter to the path to FMRUSW.RES before running the application in Web-mode, but without success. How do I set the right keymapping in my webform?

TIA Received on Mon Aug 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message