Re: Worthless OTN tracts, and worthless OTN bennies in general...

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/07/27

I agree, you would think that Oracle would be embarassed by such a problem. I did acutally get 8i to dl but it took about 9 hours. I spoke with a couple of oracle employees about the problem and they told me that the problem is being worked on. You may be able to call Oracle and get what you want on CD.