Re: Worthless OTN tracts, and worthless OTN bennies in general...

From: Van Messner <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/27

[Quoted]    The FTP server has been a problem for at least six months. A few weeks ago Oracle support made a big announcement that everything had been fixed - it hasn't.

   What you need is one of the programs that lets you pick up a failed download from the point where it failed. There are several of these on the web. Then you can just keep hitting Oracle's FTP site until you get your download.

   Everytime I see one of their full-page adds telling how they power 99 out of 100 of the largest e-commerce sites, etc. etc., I picture their FTP server.

   There's some old proverb about the cobbler's family never getting new shoes.

Van

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Thu Jul 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message