Learning Oracle DBA

From: Sultan <fancykingNOfaSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/20

Hello All,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to do my certification on Oracle DBA. The background I have is that, I have seen some DBA's work on the sites that i have worked before.

This is the help I need from anyone who has knowledge in this field.

I know that when you download the Oracle software into NT Server, it asks if you need the Client side or the DBA side. Do I have to get the DBA side to get on some hands on experience?

[Quoted] Is there any specific things I need to get hands on [Quoted] expereince? Is a NT must? If I use NT, what are the things that i have to download to work on NT?
[Quoted] I know these questions sound very simple to people who have already used this tool, but i need their feedback on this.I thank you personally in advance for your help.

Sultan.

  • Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful