Call OCIErrGet() when failing to initialize OCI process env

From: <liuye_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

Hi, Oracle World.

I am pretty new to Oracle. May I ask a question that may sound stupid to you about OCI.

When initialize OCI process env call- OCIEnvCreate() fails, can I get futher error information by calling OCIErrGet()?

I notice that the error handle required by OCIErrGet is always allocated after OCIEnvCreate() succeeds. If I cannot initialize OCI process environment correctly, is there other ways to get the error information?

Thanks in advance,

--ye

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message