Re: F45 question (not for Sybrand Bakker the social misfit)

From: Toine Tuerlings <su007675_at_wolmail.nl>
Date: 2000/06/22

It seems to me that this discussion should have its own newsgroup. A good name for it would be "social.behaviour".

Maybe Sybrand was not rude, he was just being a little bit arrogant, and forgot that he wasn't born with al the experience he has now.

I disagree with pol15 on one subject. The fact that Sybrand has time to answer all these questions shows that he is an excellent DBA. He seems to be in control of his environment!!!! Or has his boss forgotten about him??

Keep on helping eachother!!!

TT
<sanrenkur_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8irgit$tke$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...