Forms6 : "no navigable item"

From: Patrick Joyal <please.reply_at_to.the.newsgroup>
Date: 2000/06/14

Hi,

[Quoted] from what I know about Forms, if I want to use Execute_query ; to refresh a datablock, the block I want to refresh need to be the current [Quoted] block. If not, I can use go_block(). but when the block I want to refresh contain no navigable objects, (like Display items and read-only text items), I get a "no navigable item" error message.

[Quoted] What can I do to refresh the block without using go_block and without having to put a navigable object?

thanks

Patrick Received on Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message