Re: SQL, PL/SQL debugging tools?

From: <rmarkd_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/09

[Quoted] In article <393ff477.6416586_at_news.news-ituk.to>,   See Message body for real address wrote:

> What about T.O.A.D from the same folks that brought you sqlNavigator?
Same problem as SQLNav -- too expensive. Right now, I'm looking at Pl/SQL debugger from www.allroundautomations.com. It's $500 for 5 seats, and a pretty good program far as I can tell.

Our company is willing to spend perhaps a few hundred dollars, but not a few hundred dollars per seat (we'll need 2-5). Again, this isn't central to our business development, just someing that'd be nice to have since the only other option is SQL*Plus and Access.

[Quoted] And, we have tons of problems with ODBC connections from Access.

-Mark

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message