Re: WebDB, sorting and user id question

From: Martin Amerhauser <Martin.Amer_at_web.de>
Date: 2000/06/09

per.sverre.stiansen_at_caa.no (Per Sverre Stiansen) wrote in <xwT%4.22654$C9.434884_at_news1.online.no>:

>Hi all!
>How can I sort/order based on numeric data in a WebDB report component?
>It seems like the column is converted to CHAR when WebDB parses it. How
>can I avoid this? Also, I need to insert the actual user as a default
>value in a Form. Tried to make a function based on a query from
>USER_USERS but this seems to return the username from the owner of the
>function itself. How can I avoid this?
>
>--Peres—

Hi Peres,
 i can provide a solution to your second problem. With #user in the default-value-field of your form-field you can insert the logon-user in your form. With # you can also start other pl/sql functions like sysdate or functions of your own.

by Martin Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message