Re: PLSQL and upload and download files

From: Cathy Racicot <racicot_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 2000/05/18

Jan

htp.download_file will get any files from the OWS_CONTENT table, which is a table used by OAS to store files (correct me if I'm wrong anyone, please). The WWV_DOCUMENT table is a webdb table. There is no linkage between OWS_CONTENT and WWV_DOCUMENT. Thomas Kyte has a cartridge for OAS available at http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/ that does what you are looking for (among other things). However, if you are using webdb, I'm not sure how you can go about it.

Joel