Re: Experiences with T.O.A.D.?

From: edwastrodowski <edwNOedSPAM_at_thermeon.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/18

Carsten,
I've used freetoad for a couple of years, supporting a remote customer via a local NT 3.51 machine. Works great! Was a bit tough to configure, as I had to install a complete oracle locally to just get the communications module.(sql*net, they call it).

I love it's search and replace, and its undo facility in SqlBuilder. I'm still at 6.1.5.1, so I imagine there's been many updates since.. Used to download a new version almost every month, but I'm thru the heavy development, so I don't any more

Can't complain about the price either!

Ed.

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * [Quoted] The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!