Re: Forms6 Conversion to/from text FMB <=> FMT

From: PhilMcLean <philmclean_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/05/09

[Quoted] Version 6 has an option to generate a report ... I don't have it in front of me [Quoted] right now, and I don't recall exactly what it's called. But this generates a ASCII text listing of your PL/SQL. Problem is, in the base 6 release, it runs into problems with any % characters, which is not good for my_cursor%NOTFOUND and the like. They assure us that 6i fixes the problem. Getting 6i to install cleanly is another whole set of problems. Received on Tue May 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message