Developer 2000 Forms Inserting a record

From: <ssharma24_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/05

Developer 2000 Forms Inserting a record
[Quoted] In my form I have a master block (A) and a detail Block B. I have added a butoon that copies a detail record from one master record to another. In my code I am using
Insert into tableB values (all the values of the current detail record)… All this works fine…
BUT, when I hit save…it will say “No changes to apply”…but back in th database the record is saved.
If , I don’t save the record, It lets me get out of the form..without asking me whether I want to save the record…and surely enough the record is not saved..when I get back into the form. Any ideas..

Thanks..

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message