Re: Developer 2000 Forms Inserting a record

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/08

In article <8evk5k$1cg$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, ssharma24_at_my-deja.com writes
>Developer 2000 Forms Inserting a record
>In my form I have a master block (A) and a detail Block B. I have added
>a butoon that copies a detail record from one master record to another.
>In my code I am using
>Insert into tableB values (all the values of the current detail record)…
>All this works fine…
>BUT, when I hit save…it will say “No changes to apply”…

This is because nothing in the block has changed. You can get rid of the message by setting the system.message_level system variable to '10' or more around your commit statement (I *think* that '10' is high enough, you can probably check by looking up the Forms error code).

Andy

--
Andy Hardy. PGP ID: 0xA62A4849