Oracle Designer 2000 Trial installation.

From: Ed Dana <EDanaII_at_CSI.com>
Date: 2000/05/05

[Quoted] I'm attempting to install Oracle Designer 2000, on a my Windows 2000 box. The installer starts up, and after I make my choices of what to install, it immediately blows up.

Any ideas?

--
Sincerely,           | For Everything there is a season and a time for
Ed Dana              | every purpose, under Heaven. A time of love, a
=========== http://OurWorld.CompuServe.com/Homepages/EDanaII ===========