Re: SQLLDR command line

From: iks <oopsik_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: 2000/04/28

> Yup. If you have a Sql*Net/Net8 connection to the database.
>
> I use SQL*Loader 7.3 on Windows 95 to do this (I am connecting to an
 Oracle
> 8 database).
> Go to DOS, into the folder where your control file and data file are held,
> and type in the following:
>
> sqlldr73 myusername/mypassword_at_mydatabase mycontrolfile.ctl
> sqlldr80 myusername/mypassword_at_mydatabase mycontrolfile.ctl

Lot of thanks ! It works.
If password is missed in command line sqlldr prompts for it, and the connects to non existing database. If password is specified together with username: username/passwd_at_database it works. IMO it is very strange behaviour of sql*loader. Anyway - thank you very much.
Regards,
g Received on Fri Apr 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message