Re: SQLLDR command line

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 2000/04/27

> Is it possible to load data from PC/Windows into database
> located on Unix machine using windows sqlldr80.exe ????

[Quoted] Yup. If you have a Sql*Net/Net8 connection to the database.

I use SQL*Loader 7.3 on Windows 95 to do this (I am connecting to an Oracle 8 database).
[Quoted] Go to DOS, into the folder where your control file and data file are held, and type in the following:

sqlldr73 myusername/mypassword_at_mydatabase mycontrolfile.ctl

or

sqlldr80 myusername/mypassword_at_mydatabase mycontrolfile.ctl

I don't know how to configure the PC to do this (I didn't set it up), but I do know that it can be done.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK Received on Thu Apr 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message