Re: LOV in WEBDB

From: <ramonherrera_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/28

I have a similar problem.

For example, I'd like to have LOV #1 based on

  select sitename, site
  from sitestable

pass the selected sitestable.site value
to LOV #2 based on (really pseudo-SQL)

  select campaignname, campaign
  from campaignstable
  where
  campaignsite=[the previously selected sitestable.site value]

and on and on persisting user selections to lead to a report.

How do I do this?

Many thanks in advance. -RH

In article <38e88426.0_at_gaspra.oss.akzonobel.nl>,   "Henk" <hubersh_at_dds.nl> wrote:
> I want to make a LOV of a table depending on a text in a earlier
 textfield
> in HTML page
> ie if in first texfield I put "Immunology" I want in the second just
 the nr
> belonging to Immunology
>
> I'm using WEBDB:
>
> select projectnr, projectnr
> from PCAY.project_ref
> where researchprog = (here I nee to get the stringvalue from the first
> textfield)
>
> Any idea how I should do this???

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Apr 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message