Re: Forms 6.0 with Parameters

From: Jason Pepper <jpepper_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 07:53:40 +0100

Jason,

Do you mean click on a link in an HTML page which loads the form ?

or do you mean click on a link in an Oracle form which loads another form ?

Anyway, to do the first thing, you simply create the parameters you want to pass in the form, say pp_empno
and then in the HTML file used to call the form do the following

  • snip -- serverArgs=module=yourform userid=x/y_at_z pp_empno=your_string
  • snip --

This is a generic representation, for IE and Netscape you will need to change the syntax as per the Jinit sample.

Let me know if you wanted to do something else.

--
Regards

Jason

__

  Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
__