Re: Developer 6 Server and OAS

From: Jason Pepper <jpepper_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:04:23 +0100

There is an online manual supplied with ODS 6 in the "Oracle Forms Developer Online Manuals" that explicitly walks you through setting up the forms and reports servers on OAS 4.

What precisely is the problem ?

By the way, the wizard that was shipped on the CD, does not work without some editing of the classpath, it is more difficult to set up the wizard than to set up ODS.

6i (which is production, and be orderable in a couple of weeks) ships with a smart server install option, where it sets all the parameters for you.

--
Regards

Jason

__

  Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
__