Dev 6 server appletviewer

From: Markus Janscha <markus_at_janscha.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:03:04 +0100

[Quoted] I have installed Dev6 server and managed to configure the server for a static base html and appletviewer access.

The problem is that when I try to run the appletviewer on my test server that runs Oracle8, OAS 4.0.8.1 and Developer 6, the appletviewer creates a DR Watson error. Any suggestions?

Also on my NT client, when I start the appletviewer a yellow banner appears [Quoted] saying "Warning: Applet Window" is that just a message or a warning of some sorts?

Thanks
Markus Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 20:03:04 CEST

Original text of this message