Re: Dev 6 server appletviewer

From: Jason Pepper <jpepper_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 07:47:30 +0100

The reason you get the the yellow banner is because the applet is unsigned.

With Jinitiator the best way to resolve this is to reinstall it.

You can manually fix this by importing the .x509 certificate that we supply into your identitydb.obj file, which should be at c:\

To import you need a JDK as you will have to use javakey to import the certificate. There are documents on this subject in technet.oracle.com and supplied with Jinitiator

The same is true for the appletviewer, but you will need to sign the applet yourself, as we cannot do it for you (like with Jinit)

As far as the crashing is concerned - can you reproduce it with Jinitiator ?

--
Regards

Jason

__

  Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
__