Re: Designer 2000 vr.6...DEFAULT&SMARTBAR (Use Form's Function Key Triggers)

From: Mike Rainville <CCRE_at_musica.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 23:47:05 GMT

Dear Roger,

You can redefine form level triggers already called by the default menu and toolbar,
but without any control over the state of the toolbar and menu. If you define your own menu
the toolbar will be gone. Be careful to implement any required existing default behaviour,
and be careful with Key-Commit and inline SQL...

These can be made context - sensitive by checking the block name.

See "Function Key Triggers" in Oracle Help "FIND"

Key-CLRBLK [Clear Block]
Key-CLRFRM [Clear Form]
Key-CLRREC [Clear Record]
Key-COMMIT [Accept]
Key-CQUERY  [Count Query Hits]
Key-CREREC  [Insert Record]
Key-DELREC [Delete Record]
Key-DOWN [Down]
Key-DUP-ITEM [Duplicate Item]
Key-DUPREC [Duplicate Record]
Key-EDIT [Edit]
Key-ENTQRY [Enter Query]
Key-EXEQRY [Execute Query]
Key-EXIT [Exit]
Key-HELP [Help]
Key-LISTVAL  [List of Values]
Key-MENU [Block Menu]
Key-NXTBLK [Next Block]
Key-NXT-ITEM [Next Item]
Key-NXTKEY  [Next Primary Key]
Key-NXTREC  [Next Record]
Key-NXTSET [Next Set of Records]
Key-PRINT [Print]
Key-PRVBLK [Previous Block]
Key-PRV-ITEM [Previous Item]
Key-PRVREC [Previous Record]
Key-SCRDOWN [Scroll Down]
Key-SCRUP [Scroll Up]
Key-UP [Up]
Key-UPDREC Equivalent to Record, Lock command on the default menu

Good luck,
Mike Rainville