Reporting Tools

From: Phil Amey <phil.amey_at_bt.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:28:08 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm new to this News Group so forgive me if I ask a question already posed.

Is there a tool that can be deployed on a users PC which provides a good [Quoted] Reporting capability by directly looking into an Oracle Database.

Currently I use the Remedy Application where I have to down load a .CSV [Quoted] file and then use a combination of Access or Excel to produce my Reports. I would have thought that there were some useful tools that could do this and look directly into the Oracle Database ?

Please - Any replies could come directly to phil.amey_at_bt.com Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 12:28:08 CEST

Original text of this message